Divorce or Annulment

In Ontario, either married spouse may commence an Application to the Superior Court of Justice seeking a divorce. However, before applying for a divorce, you must seek independent legal advice. Generally, applying for a divorce occurs after the settlement or finalization of collateral issues such as custody, access, support, and equalization of net family property.

When a marriage is entered into on circumstances of mistake or fraud, a party may opt to seek an annulment of their marriage. An annulment is a decree to say that the marriage did not exist.

To discuss your matter, please call 905-720-0777.

Let us know how we can help you!

Shopping Basket